ASK JASON - PERSONAL GEAR GURU - AT YOUR SERVICE
Have you ever...
- Needed a solution to support lighting or cameras in a certain way but wasn’t sure how to go about it?
- Wanted to re-create an image but didn’t know how it was lit?
- Wanted to buy a camera system, but needed some advice?
- Needed to equip your studio with the right gear?
- Had a gear budget but still needed professional results?
- Just started photography and didn’t know where to begin?
- Struggled over which lighting to buy? Continuous or Flash?
- Needed to know which light modifier would be perfect for your needs?
Well, I’m here to help you with all these questions and more! Ask a question and I’ll get back to you shortly with an answer. Just fill out the form below and if need be, you can also attach an image to help illustrate your point.
Jason Friedman is a professional photographer with over 20 years experience concentrating on portraiture and beauty photography. He specializes in lighting for both studio and location, using both strobes and continuous lighting sources. Over the past couple of years, due to the hybridization of the DSLR in respect to film making, he has become passionate about the moving image and has embraced the new technology with open arms. Previously employed at B&H Photo Video Pro-Audio, Jason worked in several positions, including manager of the lighting department, professional photo sales, and marketing. He loves to teach and has taught seminars in subjects ranging from photography, lighting, and DSLR video, and he has taught Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom aboard the National Geographic Explorer for Lindblad Expeditions. Currently Jason is the Product Marketing Manager of Kupo Grip USA. He is a native of New York City and currently resides there.