10" Chain ClampCAT #: KG600512
The Kupo Chain Clamp with Dual Baby 5/8” Studs consists of a pair of pliers with a 10” length of chain that can be wrapped around odd shaped objects such as a tree branch. This clamp features two baby 5/8” (16mm) studs, one mounted on the back of the clamp and another at a right angle at the end of the handle that is used to adjust the tension when locked down. The studs have a knurled texture to prevent fixtures from rotating when locked in place. The release lever has a set-screw with a knob to prevent accidental opening of the clamp when locked in place.
- 10” length of chain that can be wrapped around odd shaped objects such as a tree branch - Ideal for awkwardly shaped pieces
- Two 5/8” baby pins provides strong support for lighting fixtures in opposite directions
- High-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Release lever set-screw knob prevents accidental opening of clamp when locked in place
- Embossed neck of 5/8" baby stud offers maximum friction for mounting lighting fixtures
We Also Recommend
Wood Cucoloris (Cookie) Blinds - 24'' x 36"