20in Master C-Stand with Turtle Base Kit (Stand 2.5in Grip Head & 20in Grip Arm with Hex Stud) - SilverCAT #: KS704512
The Kupo Master C Stand with Turtle Base features a unique innovation in the world of C Stands that enables the still or moving image-maker of any skill level to open and collapse the legs of the base in under two seconds. The Master C Stand is outfitted with a patented spring ring locking system that removes all tension from the legs so that gravity can do the work for you. A turtle base is an industry term where the riser section can be quickly removed from the base for easy transportation and the base can be used with a stand adapter for a low mounting position. The 20" Grip Arm with Hex Stud is a 2 1/2" grip head mounted on the end of a 20" piece of steel tubing 5/8" (16mm) in diameter and finished with a faceted hex stud to keep lighting fixtures in position when they are placed on the end of the arm. The surface of the tubing is painstakingly machined to create a rough texture to ensure a non-slip surface. The 2 1/2" grip head consists of a pair of rotating aluminum discs attached to a 5/8" (16 mm) receiver. The discs have four different sized V shaped jaws to accept any accessory with a 5/8", 1/2", 3/8", or 1/4" mounting stud or tubing. The V shaped jaws have teeth that grab whatever is mounted between the plates securely. The 2-1/2" grip head features an oversized ergonomic T handle and dedicated roller bearings designed for maximum torque.
- Ideal for photographers videographers and film makers on the go!
- Unique Patented innovative spring ring locking system allowing for easy set-up and take down.
- Included in the kit are a large size T-Handle grip head and T-Handle grip arm.
- Fitted with captive locking t-knobs on the column.
- Easily remove the column and attach to the Kupo Runway base to create a strong sturdy and safe rolling stand.
Product Weight: 16.27lb (7.38kg)
Closed Length: 32.83in (83.40cm)
Footprint Diameter: 39.37in (100cm)