Car Rig Shot KitCAT #: KG087611
Kupo's car rig shot kit is designed for automotive photographers for the most effective way to rig shot for capturing a car in motion and blur effects. Not only is the sense of speed achieved, but the interesting angles that would be nearly impossible in panning or tracking makes this rig shot a great tool for automotive photographers. The kit features a set of carbon fiber tubes which is half the weight and much stiffer than aluminum tubes. The length is extendable from 3.28 feet (1M) to 13.12 feet (4M) by assembling 3 male and 1 female carbon fiber tubes. Three quick release bottom safety pins are also supplied to make the tubes lock quickly. The best mounting solution on an automobile is provided with two superior 6 ‘’pumping suction cups. Two burger couplers with baby receivers are designed for efficiently connecting the assembled tube and suction cups. The car rig shot kit also includes a max arm, convi clamp, and a camera bracket giving the most flexible movement and precise position for car shooting. All equipment is well stowed in the built-in lid organizer of the zipped carry bag which is made from reinforced Double Ply Nylon to ensure optimal impact protection for the kit.
- Designed for automotive photographers for the most effective way to rig shot for capturing a car in motion and blur effects
- Two pumping suctions cups with couplers included for mounting the tube on car Articulated arm, Convi clamp and camera bracket for connecting with camera and tubes
- Three quick release bottom safety pins keep tubes locked in place
- ON THE GO EASE: Carrying bag is perfect for storage and transportation
- Lightweight and sturdy carbon fiber tubes