2in Super Viser Clamp End JawCAT #: KG604012
Super Viser Clamp is built with an aluminum die casting body making it sturdy and lightweight. The moveable jaws are designed for mounting on the tubes or planks up to 101mm (228mm is available for the longer 9" version KG603012). With the innovative grooved design on the threaded shaft, both jaws can be kept in the same direction all the way. In addition to the 16mm pin terminated at the end of shaft, the unique design of a 16mm socket is also built on the clamp that allows all Convi Clamp accessories to fit onto the Super Viser.
- Movable jaws are designed for mounting on tube or planks up to 2"(5.08cm)
- Groove notched into the back of clamp keeps the jaws aligned with one another
- Mechanical interlocking design makes the rubber pad firmly adherent on the jaw
- Knurled neck for maximum friction
- Built with aluminum die casting body
Product weight: 1.41lb (0.64kg)